Whole House Air Cleaners in Reading
In recent years, the Environmental Protection Agency singled out poor indoor air quality as one of the top five environmental risks to public health. Poor indoor air quality is defined by the presence of unwanted, sometimes harmful materials like bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, dust, dirt, dander and more. At Essig, we have found that best way to fight back against these pollutants is with a whole house air cleaner.
There are many types of air filtration devices on the market today, but in order to make sure your entire home is filled with clean, healthy air, a whole house air cleaning system is by far your best option. Whole house air cleaners work in tandem with your existing HVAC system, which means that when your heating or cooling system is operating, the air in your home is being thoroughly cleaned. These powerful systems extract potentially harmful pollutants and contaminants from your conditioned air before it’s delivered to the living areas of your home.
Benefits of Whole House Air Cleaners
There are many advantages and benefits to installing a whole house air cleaner, including:
- Health: The air circulating through your home is filled with particulate pollutants. Whole house air cleaners can eliminate these contaminants from the air up to 40 times more efficiently than through the use of standard air filters.
- Energy savings: Without a whole house air cleaner, airborne particles can build up on your HVAC equipment causing it to decrease in efficiency by up to 25%.
- Comfort: A whole house air cleaner can transform even the dustiest, stuffiest room into a clean, healthy space full of fresh air.
- Extended equipment life: Excess accumulation of dust, dirt and grime can cause lasting damage to your HVAC equipment. A whole house air cleaner will also decrease the chances you’ll need costly maintenance or repairs in the future.
- Affordable: With the energy savings and decreased HVAC equipment wear and tear they provide, whole house air cleaners are a very worthwhile and cost effective investment.
At Essig, we are your local air quality experts! Call us today to learn more about whole house air cleaners or to schedule an in-home consultation!
Why Choose Essig
Essig has built a standard of outstanding service and our commitment to excellence begins with your call. Our highly trained technicians will determine the best solution for your situation and you can be confident that you’ll be presented with price options whenever possible. When you call Essig, you can rest assured that your emergency is our emergency. Our customers know that we’re available 24 hours a day.
Have More Control Over Your Comfort The first air conditioning units had two settings—on and off. Either the temperature inside the house was different from the temperature outside of it, or it wasn’t. Nowadays air conditioners generally come with a programmable thermostat that provides more control over the system, saves money on utilities and conserves
Knowing the Functions of AC Parts Will Help to Make a Sound Investment When you purchase and install a window unit, it’s easy to assume that an air conditioner is just one piece. Compact, easy to lug around and not complex. The truth is, air conditioners are systems—intricate components connected to one another
When deciding on a central air conditioning for your home, you have a lot to consider. Reliability, energy efficiency, price - they're all important factors. But, there's another piece of the puzzle that you don't want to leave out: the brand and model.